SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, i didn't get a chance to see it in person just pictures. According to the description it has had 2 owners and has been taken care of. I do not know if all the services are up to date, will try to call them tomorrow.

·
Registered
516 Posts
That sounds like a too-good-to-be-true price, so do check it out thoroughly. Hire a knowledgeable Saab mechanic if you need to. You'll still come out ahead.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
hahaha FISHER

When I see these prices I usually email just in case somebody is actually selling the car, but take a look at the return email...

alice anderson to me

My name is Alice live in east stroudsburg, pa. The car is here. It has 110,700 miles, automatic transmission and the year is 2002 aero 95.Clear title.
Excellent condition, no dents or scratches.Regular maintenance and oil changes were done in time. No accidents or flood damage. The engine is a 4 Cylinder 2.3 Liter and runs very well.
I signed an agreement with eBay and I will sell the truck through EBay Protection Program so we can both be PROTECTED.A friend of mine works at a shipping company and he can ship the truck for FREE for me.This is a regretful sale but unfortunately i need money for my son , he is in hospital and i really need money for him.. That is why the price is so low, only $2900
If you want to buy my Saab please reply so we can talk business.
Thank you
Do people actually fall for this???!!!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I love that the scammer says "truck" at one point. I picture some 419 scammer hunched over a computer in a Nigerian city praying that some stupid American will believe his little story and send him money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts