SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silver / Black. Good condition. 205k miles. 5-speed, heated seats, automatic wipers, HID. Asking $4,500 OBO.

Within the last year rebuilt the SID, alarm module, and new DIC. It also just received a brand new Saab AC compressor and the AC blows wonderfully cold. Was originally a northern car but was maintained well. Turbo pulls hard, clutch is crisp. All fluids and serp belt are fresh, as well as Saab 6E plugs. No sludge (and you're welcome to pull the valve cover) and always 0W-30 Mobil1 used.

The front headlight leveler is needed (currently removed from the car--it sits near the right front wheel and is an easy fix). There is an alert light on the dash reminding you that it's out. The headlights both 'auto check' when first turned on so they are responding correctly. There are no other alert lights or CEL. It passes local emissions.

One of the headlights is foggy, the other was replaced recently. One of the front turn signals has cracks but is almost not noticeable. The windshield has a minor star crack in the middle upper area of the windshield.

Includes all books, accessories, and two master remote keys. Has Michelin sport tires with more than 50% tread all around. Does not use any fluids but does show some minor wetness behind the under-car splash guard from what appears to be a power steering leak. All power options work correctly and very well.

Asking $4,500 OBO. Regularly drive between Nashville / Knoxville / Atlanta if you'd like to see it and live in any of those areas. Flat-out on the expressway with the cruise on I average more than 28 mpg, and can 'hyper-mile' it to get over 30 mpg at 65 mph.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Pictures of the interior and exterior?

-Thank You

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First 5 pics...

I have more, but not with me on the flash drive I have in my pocket. Let me know if you need a picture of something specific. Also, the forum limits picture size so if you want bigger ones send me your email address.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts