SaabCentral Forums banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Finally we all losing time for a stubborn person who doesn't see at all the warning sticker on the right side fender who says the ACC MUST BE SERVICED BY COMPETENT PERSON BECAUSE IT'S A QUALIFIED JOB TO DO, FOR RESPECTING ENVIRONMENT LAWS, AVOIDING POLLUTE AIR, AND FINALLY AVOIDING LOSING TIME TO OTHERS WITH LONG DETAILED POSTS WHO'S NOT GOING FURTHER AT ALL.
That's my 20 $

·
Registered
607 Posts
Stopped by the a/c place.. yes I have had an appointment for over a week. Stopped in because I seem to have some cold air this AM, but none this afternoon. I guess there is a leak after all.. Going back in on Wednesday..... Unless I got involved with A/C business and bought my own black light..... Nope.. not yet... more research first....

By the way.. The Car Shop added the full amount of freon for all of you who want to get high and mighty about the environment.... and those that never do anything that says "only by a professional". hahahahahaha hahahahahaha where is the middle finger Imogen?

Hey swisswabblist.. here us your $20.00 bucks back! hahahahahahahahah Talk about wasted posts! HA!

·
Premium Member
4,532 Posts
and those that never do anything that says "only by a professional". hahahahahaha hahahahahaha where is the middle finger Imogen?

Hey swisswabblist.. here us your $20.00 bucks back! hahahahahahahahah Talk about wasted posts! HA!
You don't deserve any more advice or attention from anyone involved in this forum.

·
Registered
607 Posts
What... you folks can dish it but you can't take it! Oh boo hoo that newbie flipped me off and I didn't even do anything to deserve. I am not helping him anymore he's too tough for me!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Cool... now maybe we can get back on topic.. Don't you think that would be a good idea?

Oh absolutely Istab99... you go man... whoop de doo....

No problem Mimmi.....just like everyone else that was here when I showed up.. I have never asked anything from anyone of you.... so please excuse me why I don't understand why some of you think I owe you something? I really don't want your time... go spend it with whoever you want......in fact.....why did you even come back? To show that your good at name calling... oh so very impressive my idol! :lol:

See ya losers......

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Freon!!!???

Stopped by the a/c place.. yes I have had an appointment for over a week. Stopped in because I seem to have some cold air this AM, but none this afternoon. I guess there is a leak after all.. Going back in on Wednesday..... Unless I got involved with A/C business and bought my own black light..... Nope.. not yet... more research first....

By the way.. The Car Shop added the full amount of freon for all of you who want to get high and mighty about the environment.... and those that never do anything that says "only by a professional". hahahahahaha hahahahahaha where is the middle finger Imogen?

I hope they did not put FREON in your car.[/B]

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yes.. they must have. However, they did a pressure test first and they said it passed, and only then did they fill it with Freon/refrigerant. It must have been something because it was cold for a little while, but 24 hours later, it had emptied and cold was gone. I have no proof they did the pressure test first, but said they did.

Wednesday, I have appt. to go back and have it checked with black light to see if we can locate the leak area. I would have thought that if a leak is large enough to empty in less than 24 hours, it would have showed on the pressure test, but maybe not.

Hoping for an easy fix, but I don't know if there is such a think as an "easy" fix when it comes to the a/c ;)

·
Registered
607 Posts
It is the condenser that is leaking. I think that I was hoping that was not the issue. That seems like it could be a larger project, and another thing to add to my list to look into.

·
Registered
607 Posts
So.... replacing the condenser seems pretty straight forward once the front bumper is off. I am thinking that I will put this project off until next spring perhaps. I want to see what else I can do once I have the bumper off.. like putting halogens in the inner headlight slot.

Is there a reason not to go with the Nissens brand over the Genuine Saab?

https://www.eeuroparts.com/Cars/SAA...t-2-3L-4-Cyl-16-Valve-Turbo/?search=condenser

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
In fact you've losing money for nothing before doing what others recommended doing to your ACC and without surprise having a big leak,
finally you insulted me with big words and mockery like a little child.
I will put your behavior on your recent ill and i will forgive you for that.
So you overreact to my post only because you will find you stupid to spend money and trying to resolve issue without any knowledge in that area, my post is voluntary provocative to means you to think, You're not an expert in SAAB nor like I'm not , I learn everyday more when listening others more skilled than I'm, but when majority says something they says in lots of case the truth.
on my own, I will not searching troubles or fighting with anyone here we are a big family trying helping others in troubles, so it's on your side for now to have pacified contacts with me like two smart peoples willing to do.
Julian

·
Registered
5 Posts
2002 95 areo wagon...cool not cold air from vents at any fan speed. I have 400PSI on my high side and the compressor is rapidly cycling because of it. Was thinking condenser clogged? I cooled it off with water and the pressure rapidly dropped and yes my fans are on high. It worked fine until we got in the 90s now it's not cooling. Tires driving down the highway and it does cool a little better. Could the compressor cause this as well? My gut says condenser and possibly over charged all tho the low side is perfectly stable and in the correct range. Any thoughts? Thanks

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
WIS tells that pressure should be between 1.75 and 27.0 BAR and 400psi is 27.58 BAR.
So I say that you have overfilled AC.

·
Registered
284 Posts
If you recently added refrigersnt I'd say it's severely overfilled...if not you have a blockage in the high pressure side of your system which unfortunately could be anywhere.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts