SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Saab 9-5. Top of the line AERO edition . 2.3 HOT turbo, 4cyl . Very rare 5spd Manual trans , and even rarer BBS RK aluminum 17" wheels . BRAND new tires (about 500miles on them). 296,00 miles , but runs and drives great . Very fast , but yet comfortable and refined. No lights on dash , no problems . Very reliable . Black leather "Aero" interior is about perfect , and very comfortable . Loaded , and everything works . Heated front and rear seats . HID headlights. Pioneer Double Din. etc . Had all the options when new (except ventilated seats) . Has some stone chips , and a few nicks and rubs here and there . Very small rust spot starting on right rear . A/C stopped working due to a pin hole in the condensor . Can be tig welded or replaced. (compressor is fine) . Very minor oil drip from time to time (possibly valve cover gasket?) New Battery . Includes lots of additional parts , plus a 40k mile spare engine and 5 speed trans . Saab enthusiast owned , and it shows . Great Car , fast and comfortable . Selling for $2900. Located in Winfield PA, 17889 . Cash upon pick up . Will not ship . In person transaction only . Come take it for a drive , you will love it ! Great example of a classic Saab .
Contact me here via PM for more info , or questions .
Thanks !

Pictures ..........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Woah woah woah.. why/ how is the SID and HVAC green??
I think the early 9-5 Aeros had Green before they switched over to orange ? Looks nice at night with everything matching in green . :alien:

Clean the leaves out of the trunk lid drains.
Yea, I know . Impossible to keep the junk off it this time of year with the trees dropping all kinds of trash . o_O

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update .........something to "sweeten" the deal .

First buyer who pays asking price will also get .............
t9ogs50lSgiPzGMVX4d50w.jpg

Yes, its a knock-off Tech-2 , but does include the newest Saab card , AND the newest GM card . Plus all the cabling that came with it . Works perfect .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts