SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have a rear bumper shell for a 2002 9-3 SE. Black, some light scratching, nothing a simple sand and respray wouldn't cover. Support foam is good. Lower spoiler upgrade for non-SE's and replacement if you have a SE already. Overall very good shape. Pics tonight or tomorrow!

Not sure on shipping, I'll do it if you pay for it! I can meet anywhere in mid-michigan.

Terry

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some pics:

Rear View

There is some scratching on this side from a big tire rubbing in, all superficial, as you can (not) see.

Nothing to mention on this flank:

On the back edge of the spoiler there is one gouge, maybe 1/4" wide and 2" long, MAYBE 1/8" deep. WOuld need a pass of filler and paint to be repaired, but as you can once again (not) see, it is nothing major.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would expect so, try starting a thread in the ng900/og9-3 section and see what people have to say. I know it is possible, may need some minor work for attachment.

Let me know!
Terry

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did some reading and it appears the only bumper issues between the models are in the front with fogs and different splash shield.

I can't make any guarantees, but I would do it if it was me. How does $300 shipped sound? UPS quoted $100-120 because of the size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts