SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 2001 5spd Saab 9-5 Aero Wagon.

Current mileage is 140,xxx. It's my daily driver and has been for 3 years. Love the car and it has never let me down. 0 Rattle/Squeaks, drives like it has 30k. MPG 35 Highway 28 City

All scheduled maintenance has been performed including the belt when the car was purchased at 118k from the original owner. Clutch shows 0 signs of fade and pulls strong. Turbo is very quiet.

Oil replaced every 5k with GTX High Mileage always used 93 Octane.

Minor Issues:

-Light Scratches on Drive Side
-Driver Side Fog Light- Not sure where it went.

Reason for Selling:

I want the identical car but in an Auto. After living in Brooklyn for 4 months, the 5spd isn't so appealing to me anymore.

Price:

$4,500 - I'll also be including the Thule Sidekick Cargo Box- The Yakima rack has been sold.

Car has never been in an accident- Title is clean and clear.

Pics:

]

·
Registered
179 Posts
Is this car by any chance in the westborough area in MA?
I saw an identical car with NY plates right down the street from my house..,I'd be interested in meeting up and look at the car if it is in fact your car.,thanks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this car by any chance in the westborough area in MA?
I saw an identical car with NY plates right down the street from my house..,I'd be interested in meeting up and look at the car if it is in fact your car.,thanks.

Nope, sounds like a twin! My car is in Williamsburg, Brooklyn- ;ol;

·
Registered
125 Posts
please email photos of the damage on the driver side, as well as the missing fog to kenavery7 at h0tmail dot com.

I have owned (3) 9-5 aeros, and like your car.

I might need this.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts