SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Saab 93 that is currently not running - mechanic says water more than likely seeped into the computer system (through a leak in either the sunroof or back door which is a small factor when it rains but which can probably be repaired) and repair to the computer system is costly if even possible due to lack of parts, etc. No one in my area can handle the repair so I have come to terms with it is time to say goodbye. However, I can't bring myself to send it to an impound center & would love for a Saab enthusiast to have it instead even if it were only for parts or to play around with. It is navy blue in color, 5 door hatchback, approximately 175,000 miles, no rust, dents or significant scratches, I have been the only owner & it has regularly been maintained. The HVAC works as does everything else. It has been sitting & not running for approximately 4-6 months (I thought the battery was simply dead but it turned out to be more than that). I am not asking anything for it in the form of money but would love to know it is going to a good home. The car is currently located in Hilton Head Island, SC & would need to be towed from here. If interested please email me at [email protected] where I can answer questions, etc. Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts