SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings SaabCentral!

First time poster, long time lurker. I've been reading a lot about the TEL 0/1 connector, the Motorola/Parrot installs, etc, and downloaded a bunch of PDFs and instructions on how this might be accomplished. I've fumbled with 3rd party phone car systems including Jupiter Jack and a bluetooth via FM receiver system and the quality is awful. Considering my car has the Onstar mic and it's setup for the older phone system I'm wondering, based on the combined experience of this forum, if anyone can point me to the most succinct/straightforward way to approach attempting this. Parts I should get, manuals I may want to read, threads I should look over again, etc. I would like to use Bluetooth if possible, but just a line-in to the stereo would be fine. I don't need anything fancy like using the Onstar buttons in conjunction with my phone, I only care about being able to use the integrated sound with my phone without FM interference like my old systems.

Any last minute advice is greatly appreciated before I dive-in and start tearing apart my console.

Thanks guys!

P.S. My phone is a Blackberry Pearl w/ bluetooth if that matters.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Parrott, in any of it's forms. Simple, easy to install, easy to set and works like a charm.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts