SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS CAR HAS TO HAVE A JUMP START AND LEAKING A LITTLE BIT OF ANTI-FREEZE. MAKE ME AN OFFER AND TOW IT AWAY! NO SERIOUS OFFER WILL BE REFUSED.

I'm selling my 2001 Saab 9-5 SE (Special Edition) Fully Loaded. This car has a Salvage title, and I have had it Inspected by the DMV and has passed. I have all the paper work ready. The process to register this car is the same as any other. The car has not been registered after the inspection so registration will be easy.
<br>The car has a replacement Hood and Fender,.The original owner hit a deer and that is why it has a salvage title. There was no damage done to the body of the car, only the hood and fender needed replacing which I have done. The Stereo, SID (system Information Display), and Heat Control Module all work fine. <br>
This is a fantastic luxury car that is undervalued. The car has a lot of power and a fun smooth ride.<br>
The battery may need a jump start from sitting in my driveway. <br>
The car has roughly 173K on it and is ready to go, the car was build to last over 300K. I have also put in a brand new turbo, which is valued at ($900). Please txt me if you have any question. <br>
The asking price is fair, seeing that I've invested so much into the car and new turbo. But I can work on price very very little. Make me an offer I cannot refuse. <br>
You can best contact me at 917-774-0339. <br>
VIN# YS3EF48Z413023563
This is an AMAZING LOW PRICE!
<br>
<br>

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts