SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and I am hoping you all can give me some advice. I have a 2001 9-5 that my son left the sunroof open on and in turn there was standing water inside and the twice unit was underwater. After the water was removed it did run for a 1 hour trip. However since then no go. I have since had the TWICE unit repaired and then replaced. I have had the ECU replaced. The CPS has been replaced (Bosch). The DIC has been switched out with my other 9-5's unit (which is working great in that 9-5) and new plugs. New fuel pump (which does pressurize upon key engagement) and new fuel filter. Even with all of this is will not start. It cranks fine but will not run. If I disconnect the battery for a few minutes and then try again it will crank for a second, run smoothly for about 5 seconds and then dies and will not restart again. Any thoughts or suggestions?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Tech ll is your best bet but since you’re in the parts replacement mode…fuel pressure regulator. You say it sometimes runs smoothly for a few seconds so it’s getting spark and some fuel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts