Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Matt

Location - additional details: Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Means of contact: PM or e-mail [email protected]

Price:xxx

Transmission Type (auto/manual): 5-spd Manual

Mileage (miles/kms): 195K miles

Description:

Hi all, I have some rear suspension bushings and a few performance pieces for any 2001-2008 9-5 wagon that I no longer need lying around the garage. I'll post a list of all the items I have along. I also have pictures so if you are interested in any of the below named parts private message or e-mail me me for more details. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer and can be factored into the price if you can't pick it up. Thanks for your interest!

-Rear Control Arm Bushing (Genuine Saab) x2 $35 each or $60 for the pair.
-Rear Cross Stay Bushing inner (Pro Parts Sweden) x4 $5 each
-Rear Adjustable Cross Stay (ordered from EEUROPARTS.com) Brand New x1 $75
-Rear Sub Frame Bushings (PPS) x2 front x2 rear $10 each
-Rear Poly Trailing Arm Bushing Set (PPS) $30
-Rear Control Arm - Hub Bushing aka Rose (Genuine Saab) x4 $15 each
-Rear Sway Bar End Link (Genuine Saab) x2 $15 each
-Rubber Exhaust Hangers x2 $2 each
-Front Window Regulator x1 $2

Performance:
-Stainless BPV kit used for 10K, comes with 3 Springs $65
-Genuine Saab High Flow Intake (K&N filter cleaned twice) used for 10K $60
-Full Turbo Back 3" Krona Exhaust with Race Cat used for 15K (willing to split the system into a Cat-back and separate DP & Cat if no one is interested in the whole system) *Reasonable offers will be considered, keep in mind shipping cost if not local to the greater Salt Lake City, UT area. This system is not and has never been welded, exhaust clamps only so disassembly for shipping isn't all that difficult.
-'08 style Cobra Intake Pipe (contact for pricing)
- Koni Yellow Struts mated with Vogtland lowering Springs used for 15K(x4 contact for pricing)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Name: Matt

Location - additional details: Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Means of contact: PM or e-mail [email protected]

Price:xxx

Transmission Type (auto/manual): 5-spd Manual

Mileage (miles/kms): 195K miles

Description:

Hi all, I have some rear suspension bushings and a few performance pieces for any 2001-2008 9-5 wagon that I no longer need lying around the garage. I'll post a list of all the items I have along. I also have pictures so if you are interested in any of the below named parts private message or e-mail me me for more details. Shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer and can be factored into the price if you can't pick it up. Thanks for your interest!

-Rear Control Arm Bushing (Genuine Saab) x2 $35 each or $60 for the pair.
-Rear Cross Stay Bushing inner (Pro Parts Sweden) x4 $5 each
-Rear Adjustable Cross Stay (ordered from EEUROPARTS.com) Brand New x1 $75
-Rear Sub Frame Bushings (PPS) x2 front x2 rear $10 each
-Rear Poly Trailing Arm Bushing Set (PPS) $30
-Rear Control Arm - Hub Bushing aka Rose (Genuine Saab) x4 $15 each
-Rear Sway Bar End Link (Genuine Saab) x2 $15 each
-Rubber Exhaust Hangers x2 $2 each
-Front Window Regulator x1 $2

Performance:
-Stainless BPV kit used for 10K, comes with 3 Springs $65
-Genuine Saab High Flow Intake (K&N filter cleaned twice) used for 10K $60
-Full Turbo Back 3" Krona Exhaust with Race Cat used for 15K (willing to split the system into a Cat-back and separate DP & Cat if no one is interested in the whole system) *Reasonable offers will be considered, keep in mind shipping cost if not local to the greater Salt Lake City, UT area. This system is not and has never been welded, exhaust clamps only so disassembly for shipping isn't all that difficult.
-'08 style Cobra Intake Pipe (contact for pricing)
- Koni Yellow Struts mated with Vogtland lowering Springs used for 15K(x4 contact for pricing)

What is your price you are willing let the cat-back go for? I live in Los Angeles, so there will be shipping costs...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, I'm back from an out of state trip. I'm sorry about my absence and lack of communication. It was an unplanned and hastily arranged trip.

Anyhow, I still have the Koni Yellow struts & springs ($400+ shipping), the cat-back portion of the 3" Krona Exhaust($225+ shipping), the Genuine Saab Cold Air Filter with machined collar for mounting ($60+ shipping) and nearly all of the bushings listed above. The downpipe/cat portion of the exhaust has sold, so has the stainless BPV and the Cobra pipe. Any interest, please message or e-mail me. I'll be available indeffinately. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.