SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Octavius

Means of contact: P.M.

Price: Make an offer on wanted part. I'm keeping the wheels for the aero that replaced this aero.

Description: 2001 9-5 aero sedan 184k

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
Need three things:

1: the colored plastic thing that slides with the jalousie on the transmission shifter (automatic) that changes the light color. mine cracked and no longer works.

2: the plastic tray that is under the front of the car between the bumper cover and the subframe

3: the screws and clips to hold (2) to the subframe

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Need three things:

1: the colored plastic thing that slides with the jalousie on the transmission shifter (automatic) that changes the light color. mine cracked and no longer works.

2: the plastic tray that is under the front of the car between the bumper cover and the subframe

3: the screws and clips to hold (2) to the subframe
For number 1, I know what part your talking about. I'll send you the whole thing since I've finally gotten myself back into a standard shift 😄 and don't plan on another automatic. As for the splash guard, that I do not have. It was not there when I got the car 3 years ago. I never replaced it since I knew I was going to replace the car once I found the right car (a 5 speed 9-5 aero) to replace it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interior color?
Sorry, forgot to mention, the interior is tan but not much to look at. Both front seats are cracking from the Virginia (where I bought it) and South Carolina (where I live) sun. But as usual the back seats look good lol. The door cards are in bad shape from the previous owner.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interior color?
I responded to you and started stumbling around the site and came across your posting. Both the front door handles I have have began to crack and fall apart. Its just the hard plastic underneath that the stuff is glued onto.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I just pulled the fog lights. I compared them to the pics on eeuro and they don't seem to be broken, just very dirty from sitting under a tree in a dirt yard. I got them for you if you still want them.
Thanks. I am still intested and is there a chance you could post a few pics of both sides? Also these units lack the side lights, right?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. Looks like the driver side is clearer than the passenger side (cloudy or dirt) or is it just the lighting? Since these are made with glass and not plastic, can you clean them? Also how much for them and shipping to 48910?

Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the pictures. Looks like the driver side is clearer than the passenger side (cloudy or dirt) or is it just the lighting? Since these are made with glass and not plastic, can you clean them? Also how much for them and shipping to 48910?

Thanks
How about $65 for it all, lights and shipping? If that don't sound good to you let me know. That cloudy light will clean up. I cleaned a little spot on it to see if it will clean up and it cleared up just like the other.

·
Registered
112 Posts
That looks better. How was it cleaned? Does $50 work for you, shipped? On a budget.
If it works, give me your paypal account id and i can send you the payment.

Thanks !

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That looks better. How was it cleaned? Does $50 work for you, shipped? On a budget.
If it works, give me your paypal account id and i can send you the payment.

Thanks !
I didn't use anything special. I just put some water on some toilet tissue and started scrubbing in a little circle to see if it would come clean. Could we do $55? I ask that because I only want to go to the post office once so idk how much shipping will be until I send them. All single lights I've seen on eBay were going for $65 or more which was why I asked $65. I understand being on a budget, if you could do $55 that would be great, if not I can do $50.
My PayPal is [email protected]

·
Registered
112 Posts
No worries. I will send out the paypal for $57.50, lets meet half way:)

I will send in the payment either tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 52 Posts