SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
First post on Saab Central, but I've thrown this out at TSN as well:

I have a 01 Aero that I'm trying to work the bugs out on. Previous owner did some mods, and not very well.

It has a RRFPR and Aquamist. I've been told that the T7 doesn't like the Rising Rate FPR, and I've also been told that Aquamist may give me DI failure CEL's.

Can anyone confirm?

Also, can anyone tell me the stock mounting location for the stock FPR?

Thanks
LIam :)

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Liamfm said:
I've been told that the T7 doesn't like the Rising Rate FPR, and I've also been told that Aquamist may give me DI failure CEL's.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
Hi Liam , yes I have heard that T7 doesnt like the RRFPR at all as it constanty compensates against it, however I havent heard anything bad about the aquamist system.

The FPR is at the end of the stainless fuel rail under the engine cover ;)

X

·
0 Posts
Liamfm said:
Hello all,
First post on Saab Central, but I've thrown this out at TSN as well:

I have a 01 Aero that I'm trying to work the bugs out on. Previous owner did some mods, and not very well.

It has a RRFPR and Aquamist. I've been told that the T7 doesn't like the Rising Rate FPR, and I've also been told that Aquamist may give me DI failure CEL's.

Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
Hi Liamfm, welcome to Saab central..

I not sure how hot it gets over where you are, but in discussions about the aquamist sprays in the UK it is felt that you are far better to spend the money on a race intercooler and get rid of the aquamist, having said that some members do have a spray system but I do think its alot of mucking about and I am sure all that extra humidity cant be good. maybe be a benefit if you track race alot . As for the Fuel Pressure Regulator it is located on the right hand end of the fuel rail. The stock Aero FPR is plenty good enough for up to 300bhp.

Finn :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts