SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have a 2000 Viggen that was recently in a front end collision and am Parting it out. Message me or respond if there is anything specific that you would like and I'll try to make it happen. This is My first time posting in the Forums so forgive me if this is not the right place.

·
Registered
194 Posts
front bumper : condition?

side skirts and rear bumper?

condition / price?

Interior Viggen logo door sill plates? Seats?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parts requests

Hey Guys, I'll will be getting elbow deep into disassembly on weds, and will know a lot more about parts availability, pricing, condition later this week. In regards to all the requests, all the above items and parts look to be good with the exception of the front bumper and bumper cover (annoying, I know). So it's looking like all of these parts will be up for grabs as soon as I can pull them out.

I'm really gonna miss that Viggen.

·
Registered
269 Posts
How much for the ignition cassette and trunk jack?
The cassette has a date code underneath...4 digits what is it?
thanks
Luke

I Have a 2000 Viggen that was recently in a front end collision and am Parting it out. Message me or respond if there is anything specific that you would like and I'll try to make it happen. This is My first time posting in the Forums so forgive me if this is not the right place.

·
Banned
130 Posts
uhh it doesnt seem like anyones asked but its it a 3/5 door or vert..??
if its a 3 or 5 door i need the jack covers and rear spoiler. i have a viggen kit on my car and thats all i need to put my car to paint.
if its a vert then i can still take the jack covers.
shipped to 06770. thanks

·
Banned
130 Posts
uhh it doesnt seem like anyones asked but its it a 3/5 door or vert..??
if its a 3 or 5 door i need the jack covers and rear spoiler. i have a viggen kit on my car and thats all i need to put my car to paint.
if its a vert then i can still take the jack covers.
shipped to 06770. thanks
i also need the foglights for the front bumper if they are intact.

·
Registered
194 Posts
PM Me when you get a chance. Still looking for Viggen Door Sill Plates, Viggen Emblems, Right rear taillight, side skirts, and bumpers.

Nick

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update on Parts

Ok guys. BTW it is a 2000 5 dr silver viggen, gray and Black interior. I will be taking the best offer on some of the higher demand Items like seats, spoiler, ECU, and Bumper. I will be posting my asking price. Just inbox me and I will let you know what the current offer is. Also know that all of these prices DO NOT include shipping so we will arrange that after the sale is agreed upon.

Back Bumper - $375

Sideskirts (2 jack covers) - $200

Spoiler - $175

Seats (front) - $225 each/ $400 for both

Seat (back) $200

Door Liners - $75 each or $200 for all 4

Engine - $750

Other modules - $50-100

Steering wheel - $60

Steering shaft - $125

Head Liner - $100

Trunk Jack - $60

There are other Items available I just havn't listed them. Feel free to inbox me with offers and other questions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update on Parts

Hey guys, I thought I posted this earlier but I'll try one more time. It is a 2000 Viggen 5 dr, Silver. I 've had a huge response so I'm trying to keep up. The higher demand stuff will go to the highest offer, (Seats, ECU, side skirts, Bumper, engine, etc.) here are a list of prices that are ballpark, These prices DO NOT include shipping.

Back Bumper - 375

Side Skirts - 200

Direct Ig. cassette. - 125

Seats (front) 225 each or 400 for both

Seat (back) - 200

ECU - 400

Other Modules - 50-100

Engine - 750

Int. Door Panels - 75 each or 200 for all 4

Spoiler - 175

Steering wheel - 60

Trunk Jack - 70

Steering shaft - 125

I have yet to get to the springs, Brakes, tranny, exhaust, and splash guards but those should be up for grabs as well.

JG

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
About this Discussion
44 Replies
32 Participants
Floyd4321
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing