SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in some viggen parts?
- 4 rims (two have been refurbished and look great, the other two have normal wear from previous owner)
- seats front seats (fairly good condition) rears (excellent condition)
If there is anything else you could think of let me know. I'm located in Wilkes-Barre PA and my car has officially gone to sleep for good :cry:

I also have a 1988 Saab 900 Turbo.

Thanks!
SaabStory

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apparently the engine siezed up, due to excessive oil loss. The engine would have to be replaced/worked on, but the rest of the car could be parted. I'm currently trying to find a place to park it in order to do it. I'll keep everyone posted.

Thank you,
Saabstory

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Would highly encourage you or someone to repair/replace engine since it's not a totaled or salvage situation. But there is plenty of buyers for parts as well. Pictures would be a start, as well as whole car/project price and prices for big items, like body kit, seats, etc.

I guess I'm partial to saving it as a fellow silver 2000 owner.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already have over $9,000 into the car...I bought it for 4,000. Believe me, I really don't want to do it. At all. I'm bummed out and don't know what else to do.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Does the 900 turbo run or need a lot of work? Pictures would be nice. ;ol;

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey!

I need the both front plastic wheel-well liners and the 3 plastic air shields that connect the front bumper to the subframe. I also need the drivers side front bumper mounting bracket. I'm in NYC but can pick up the items.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts