SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just replaced my heater core, very easy. But, I have been trying to figure out the hoses to the core. :confused: It looks like whoever had the car before me cut the hoses off at the firewall, removed the coolant by-pass valve and connected the two lower heater hose outlets and the upper hose together. I spent all day trying to figure out how to put it back together but just can't wrap my brain around it. :( Do I need to get a new CBV? Or, can I connect it with what's there? I can see that the upper hose goes to a unit along the firewall then comes off of that and would go to the heater core. Then, one of the two lower heater hose connections would go to the other core connection. But, the lower hose has to outlets, where would the second one connect? I've tried looking in the WIS for it but couldn't find any diagrams. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.