SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While heading down the street, the "RADIO LOCKED" message comes up, followed by the turn signals not working. Car seems to drive fine though. Stop at my destination to find power locks not working. Hop back in to test and the car won't start.
Starter sound good. Looks like fuel pump is good. Pressure good at the fuel header.

Any suggestions?

Must have lost power to the radio somehow, briefly to produce that message. I did check the obvious fuses on the interior set, but had to leave the vehicle for a while.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Only thing that comes to mind is the usual "do the battery/charging system service" bit.
Otherwise we need an electrical engineer .

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
or grounds.... oh those nasty grounds... all i can say is good luck there are quite a few grounding points.
if you are the same as me, there is one in the drivers side rear corner of the hatch, one point by the drivers and passanger kick panels, 2 on the drivers side front corner under the hood, and one on the passenger side front corner, then the main battery ground that connects to the trans, and the other half to the front drivers corner.... ide pull them all off and sand/ wirebrush all the contact points. deff a 6 pack or more job. those grounds will make our car do crazy things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts