SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interior has been completely gutted. All parts available and in good working condition including all switches, chrome door handles, sun visors, leather seats, dash components, head rests, rear view mirror, seat belts, speakers....everything.

If interested, PM me or email at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Do you have the little cover around the solar sensor up on the dash? I don't need the sensor or the alarm light, just the cover. Shipped to 06238?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Pillar gauge pod, a housing that you can mount a oil pressure and a boost gauge into and then mount to the driver side pillar (post between door window and windshield)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
9-5 Interior Parts Still Available

lots of interior parts still available including seatbelts, heated/ventilated leather seats in perfect condition, fully functional sunroof, all electrical switches, too much stuff to list.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
If he doesn't have a radio / CD player, I have a (hypothetically) divorced unit sitting on my shelf; I ordered one from a forum member on here, and in the meantime, I fixed the unit that I had in the car (it was new to me, and apparently the prior owners kids shoved over $3 in coins in every slot possible...)

Sorry to jump on this post if it offends anyone; Just trying to help.

-Benjamin

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Saab floor mats?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Oh man....

I NEED those heated / cooled seats and the switches plus wiring...but I need black. AAARRGGHHH - send me a couple pics on the seats, I'm trying to retrofit to my 99 Miata, I'll see what I can figure out on possibly making the color work.

Thanks!
Smitty

[email protected]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fuel Gauge Sending Unit

Mine started acting up. It's a '01 9-5 2.3T auto. When tank is full, it goes to R and light comes on. Then jumps to 3/4 full, back to empty, back to full, etc. Where is it located, and does anyone have a good working one for sale?
Thanks

1 - 20 of 35 Posts