SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 9-5 and have a replacement climate control SID panel/control. Does it just pry out or is there another proper way to remove this? Your help will be appreciated!

Also, is there anyone who has a problem with the climate control working good ont he driver ss ide and either full hot or cold on the passenger side? I have heard about blend door shafts, but mine seems OK. I got a code meaning pass side blend door fault, but it appears to operate properly.

MANY thanks for your help here!:D

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Same as the SID, it is pryed (levered) out.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
tonyiiiafl said:
Also, is there anyone who has a problem with the climate control working good ont he driver ss ide and either full hot or cold on the passenger side? I have heard about blend door shafts, but mine seems OK. I got a code meaning pass side blend door fault, but it appears to operate properly.

MANY thanks for your help here!:D
How can you say that you got an eror that the air blows all hot or cold on one side yet it "seems to be working properly"?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
climate control

I am sorry, I should have explained a little better. When I said "all seemed to be working properly" I meant the blend door shafts and levers are all intact, not broken. There is HOT air coming from the passenger side unless I have the climate control on that side set to "LO", at that point I will get cold air. Driver's side will abide by the setting on the control panel. Also, I guess teh rear is ponied off of teh pass side, because it is either hot or cold no in between.;oops:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
recalibrating

I just installed a new display as the old one had a few pixels out and recalibrated it. I am getting a fault code 11 showing. I know an 8 is the DREADED code, but what about an 11? Do I really want to know?:evil:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts