SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking to sell this as soon as I can... Here's what I have... If my price is out of line, feel free to make me an offer.

2000 Saab 9-5 Aero
Automatic
160k miles.
Has all options including sunroof, except for heated seats (odd).

Exterior I would call an 8 out of 10, the passenger fender is dented, but its actually hard to tell..

Interior I'd call a 6 out of 10.. The driver's seat plastic side broke, and some of the wood grain dash is broken as well, and the carpets could use a shampoo...

Purchased in Oct 2011 from a friend's fiancee, after it had sat for almost a year and a half and immediately did the following:
Starter/Starter Cable/Battery replaced
Serpentine Belt
CPS replaced
Air Filter
Fuel Filter
Spark Plugs
All new Vacuum lines
Bled brakes with ATE SL.6
Installed HID headlights
Replaced Blower Motor brushes
Replaced Dipstick
Replaced Cabin Filter

Car ran and drove great all through the winter. This spring I bought a miata and haven't really been driving the saab much.. It received regular oil changes every 2500 miles with a Seafoam at every oil change.

Recently I did more maintenance:
DI cassette replaced WITH NEW OEM UNIT (This is a $500 part)
New 235/45/17 Dunlop SP Sport 01 Tires
All Rear Cross Stay Bushings replaced

Valve Cover gasket weeps, but I have the gasket in the trunk ready to be installed. I also purchased all the shims needed to get the rear properly aligned, just haven't taken it to the alignment shop. Only other problem is the muffler is toast, but I've been driving it since I bought it, as it doesn't sound bad. Oh yeah... Almost forgot. It has a power steering leak that appears to be on the return line side so the power steering doesn't work... I just don't want to fix it.. I've got too much other stuff to do.

Previous owner had the NSS fixed, heater valve replaced, and fuel pump done as well. I have maintenance records for all of that.

Here are some pics from when I bought it last fall..

Driver's side

Passenger side (Can't really notice the dented fender)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts