SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 14 years with me, it's unfortunately gotten to the time I need to part-out the 2000 Saab 9-3 289,000 miles

Name: Matt

Means of contact: PM, or ask for phone number

Description:

Some of the parts ready to ship. Ask about anything else...
Send zip code for shipping cost

Floor mats - 99-00 9-3 5 door Ultimats 2pc drivers and passengers side from StateofNine - Purchased 06/14 - Color: Taupe / Tan - Good quality, rubber still soft, good shape other then some wear on drivers side - Originally $85
$25

Mahle LX1079 air filter (later 4876074 equiv) and M1-102 Mobil 1 Oil Filter (missing box)
$5 each add-on to an order

2x Saab Scania Wheel caps
$8 each

Diesel style rear engine mount
from uk - Used around 3 months
$40

3.8 bar FPR from eeuroparts - used since 03/19

GS Manual Transmission Mount - Showing some rust but good functionally
$80

Direct Ignition Cassette - OEM Airtex repackaged - Purchased 06/16 - 35,000 miles
$90

Viggen Style Antenna with cable - Purchased from Genuine Saab many years ago and works great
$15

Standard to Viggen conversion Antenna Plug - Painted black and has small paint chip. 3 of 4 tabs broke taking it out but its a tight fit. They're discontinued from Saab and originally came just primed
$15

LH corner light - Valeo OEM glass 4676458 - replaced in 2010 and in great shape
$25

Viggen Wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump,
Prices are obo

Also, have a t7 ecu with bdm connector soldered in for $50

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone needs anything other then the items listed, let me know. The old Saaber will be heading to its final resting place on Monday (12/23) :,(|

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
need a hood for a 9-3 and few more trim pieces... but the logistics of picking the hood up. I am in michigan ...
I can meet you half-way if you're not too far in Michigan. But the hood is not in the best shape I'm not sure if it's worthwhile. What else are you looking for?

·
Registered
225 Posts
1) driver side sill seal, which is a rubber moulding that runs from the driver to the passenger side. When you open the door, it should be right on the rocker panel. In the picture below its item #12.

2) Driver side head light
3) Does your BPC value work fine? and the three tubes that attach to the BPC
4) Front driver and passenger side fender liner?
5) Saab hood and boot decal
6) seat belt driver side

How good are the parts, how much and where is Chicago are you loacted?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NewtoSaab,
Thanks for the effort. So sorry, but at least half the parts ended up being in not too good a shape and I'll also didn't end up having much time. The scrap yard didn't want to pay as much if I didn't include the hood.

The decals came off. But I'd used strong glue and they got damaged trying to get them off.

I was able to get the BPC though if you'd like. It wasn't newer, but it was still working well and I'll send it for $20 shipped.

Send Paypal at:
paypal.me/matt761
If you're interested and I'll ship out by the next day.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts