SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I give up trying to figure this out myself. I've spent time and money and haven't gotten anywhere....I need some Saab experts!

2000 9-3, 2.0 Turbo, 78K miles...

The car has been really acting up the past couple months, stumbles and sputters when first hitting the gas to accelerate, stalls-out, and continues to throw the same 2 codes: P1135 and P1141.

I have replaced:

both O2 sensors, MAF, and sent the throttle body to BBA (who said there was nothing wrong with it) I have also messed around with the vacuum lines and I'm really not sure if they are all routed correctly.

I appreciate any help I can get on this, I dont want this to be my last Saab!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The DI and plugs have been replaced.

I've seen that list of codes before, but when checking the codes with Saab, they are telling me both codes are o2 sensor codes. I believe something is causing the o2's to read out of spec.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
P1135 I thought was manufacturer specific - I read a lot of Toyota problems..... and they do have problems...CU aside..And is an A/F sensor the same as an oxygen sensor ??(our lambda sonde).

And, how do we know for certain that the engine compression and fuel injectors are good ??
The one is easy, a regular tune up step, but the other ?
Check and compare the spark plugs..
At a dealership, I would try another ECU and a DIC - to be absolutely certain...

·
Registered
144 Posts
My 2001 9-3 throws that same p1141 code. It's the only code and after clearing it with obd2-it comes back shortly, so it's pending. After searching forums I read that people have all kinds of problems in connection with this code. That's not the case with my car. It really runs great, no problems whatsoever, i get 27mpg. Should I replace second o2 anyway or is it possible that something else is causing this code to come up?

thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts