SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly it's time to part ways with my SAAB. 99 9-5 non aero manual tranny 190k on the clock 75 on motor and turbo new clutch plate(manual tranny). Only owned it for one year, drove it for about 1000miles. Due to ****ty mechanics ruining her, I had to part ways before the money pit grew any deeper. Bought more then a couple parts for her OEM, and aftermarket during her stays in and out of the shop. Willing to part with anything that I can get off the car for ya. Not ASE tech, but not afraid of a little leg work to get whatever I can for you off the car. You are more then welcome to come and remove the parts yourself and I am very flexible with time during the week. The motor is shot not sure if the turbo is still intact but they were both installed about 100miles ago >.> 75k were on them before install along with clutch which was brand new. No mods were done to the motor besides autozone C.A.I with d.i.y splash guards. Parts that i recently bought have all been removed off the car and have less then 100 miles of use on them some Brand new never installed.

Parts List:WeatherTech Light Smoke Window Deflectors Less than 100miles of use: 70$ + Shipping. Retail is 99$ +S/H

Euro Plate Mounting Frame Less than 100miles of use from http://www.customeuropeanplates.com W/O hardware 10$ +S/H Retail 20 +S/H (if you'd like my personal plate i'd throw it in free nbd)

1 x Side Repeater (Pair) Less than 100miles of use- LED: Black : 20 +SH Retail 31.31 +SH

1 x 9-5 98'-01' Headlamp Eyebrows (Pair) Less than 100 miles of use:30 +SH Retail 47.67 +SH

1 x 1 x 9-5 1998 to 2009 set of four LESJOFORS lowering springs 30-35mm (Brand New Never Installed In Box) 100$ + SH

The SAAB Network Baseball Cap + TSN pin (Never worn used as a rear window ornament ) 5$+ SH

99 00 01 SAAB 9.3 9.5 Remote Keyless Control Entry Transmitter Key Fob (batteries working still use it to get in and out of my saab while shes in the driveway) 20$+SH

Custom Clutch Line NG900/9-3 98-02 9-5 99-01 : Blue in color Installed but uninstalled immediatly after stock line due to part out. 40$ +SH

9-5 98'-01' Projector Style Fog Lights in Black (Pair) (brand new never installed) 130 +SH
Stock Fog Lights bulbs included(Driver Side has one tab broken but works fine ). 30$ + S+H

Stock set Corners (With Yellow Markers and bulbs included)(Clean no cracks etc) 70$ +SH

Driver side stock corner (from when i purchased the car has bad crack but its under the bulb and the light still functions fine just bought new ones for the look) 5$+S/H for that one.

Passenger Side stock corner (no cracks, works great) 30$ +SH

Right and Left Rear Corner tail lights (bought from another member here on the forums) 130+SH

Second Set of Right and left rear corners from when i bought the car (both cracked at corners) 30$ +SH

Headlights Clean no cracks bulbs are shining bright 100$ for both + S/H

NG900, 9-3 & 9-5 3 Spoke 16 x 6.5 with tires great tread on two fronts and 2 tires(rear) that could use new rubber 450$

Emergency kit that clips into the top of the trunk has all the stuff inside 25$ + SH

Trunk cargo net 15$ +SH (should fit easily into one of those flat rate boxes for cheap shipping

Owners manual / OEM saab leather binder 20

Anything that you need i can check it out and see if i can get it off for ya intact. If i’m not sure i can get it off without breaking it i’m not going try and ruin the piece. But local pickup’s can be arrange im in Orange County New York but i’m willing to travel a little bit if the price is right. Not looking to sell the whole car chassis is going to be recycled, but as for any other piece that i can salvage off and get into SAAB owners hands means a lot. Buying anything for this car was a hassle. If i can make it easier for someone else to continue on the brand I’m glad to. Prices may be negotiable on some items based on shipping terms etc. Happy Holidays Buy my stuff

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I'm looking for the power steering pump and the first segment of pressure line that comes off it (from pump, to a union, about 1ft away...)

Shipped to 04011?

Thanks!
Benjamin

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PM's Replied sorry for being away for a minute. Have been dealing with a sick little sister since the holidays. Should be all on track now, couple of items going through transaction once completed will list all SOLD items. Thanks and please buy my parts! Happy new year

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm looking for the power steering pump and the first segment of pressure line that comes off it (from pump, to a union, about 1ft away...)

Shipped to 04011?

Thanks!
Benjamin
I'm kind of trying to avoid a sale of that nature due to the weather in new york right now. Cannot pull the car in the garage and it's below freezing out.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Shipped to 04011?

Thanks!
Benjamin
If your ever in the area feel free to come by with your own tools and we can setup an appointment

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
If your ever in the area feel free to come by with your own tools and we can setup an appointment
Haha,
thank you, however, my other car is an LPT that I'm not 100% sure would make the trip to NY and there is no way the girlfriend is letting me take the new(tous) subie...

PS, it's WARM here in Maine today... You know you want to get a cool car back on the road.... I'll pay you well for it...

think about it =) (If it's not rusty, it'd take literally 15 minutes to pull!) :p:p

Cheers,
Benjamin

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's not rusty but it needs body work. Plus I'm going through a court case with the mechanic who ruined her . Once the case is over I will be selling the car regardless

1 - 20 of 38 Posts