SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Saab 9-5, 2.3T, automatic, from 1999. It was my first Saab, and I really loved it, but I have to sell it because I'm moving out of US by the end of March. The car runs great, has a good balance, and has some wears, but pretty good for its age. It has 150k miles (and daily driving), and the previous owner has had it for over 17 years.

All features work:
power windows (just replaced some rollers)
sunroof
cruise control
A/C (not icy, but works)
Headlight wipers
Seat ventilation
etc.

It has MOD6 installed, and a very clean motor when it was checked last time. The service history is great: has always had frequent oil changes and other small servicing, and it has always been driving on premium gasoline. Has a clean title.

Things to pay attention to:
  • Is about due for new oil change (4k miles), or up to the new owner
  • Has some small scratches. Nothing major, but it's not new. See photo's.
  • I've had a 'check engine' warning, which went off before I got to the Saab garage (in a day). They couldn't find anything, and I didn't hear or feel anything different, but it could appear again.
  • It sometimes has a low idle rpm at warm start, which sometimes makes it start and die right away at warm start. Never a problem at cold start. I would guess that tuning the idle rpm would help, or maybe something else to check.
Car is in Berkeley, California. I'm selling it before March 20. $1950 or best offer.

Saab-95-1.jpg Saab 95 3.jpg Saab 95 6.jpg Saab 95.jpg Saab 95 2.jpg Saab 95 4.jpg Saab 95 5.jpg Saab 95 7.jpg Saab 95 8.jpg Saab 95 9.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts