SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, hi! This is my first post on the form and I'm excited to be here but basically while rally racing I drifted into a ditch and most up my front driver side steering. I'd appreciate help identifying what part I snapped the front driver side wheel is now free and steering it doesn't work at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the tie rod, but your pictures aren't of a 9-5. That's a 9-3 or NG900, which is a different forum.
Thank you so much the person I bought it from claimed it was a 9-5 and I never questioned it (its hard to tell the back has been cut off to turn it into a truck) I appreciate your help immensely!

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
You should post a picture of it. I know a lot of us would be curious to know what a Saab converted into a pickup looks like.

Unclemiltie, that's definitely a NG900 or 9-3. They were identical mechanically. They have a very distinctive tie rod configuration.

Greenfieldhippi, you're going to need a new tie rod, and possibly a control arm. You should post some pictures of the lower suspension components over on the NG900/9-3 forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts