SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
1999 Saab 9-5 Sedan. 58,958 Miles (will go up a little). Runs and drives well. 5 speed. 2.3 Litre Turbo. Drive it home! $600 Price is firm.

Purchased at a charity auction a couple of years ago with intention of upgrading to "Aero" specification. Never got around to it and now it's time to move on. I have put 500 miles on the car over the last few days and runs well and drives fine.

Responses without a phone number will be ignored. Don't ask if it is still available. Ad will taken down when sold.

The good.
Body is mostly in good shape.
Interior is very nice.
Working heated and ventilated front seats.
Engine runs well.
Exhaust is good.
Brakes are fine (a little soft from sitting).
Power windows, locks, mirror, sunroof all work fine.
Lights are goods.
Transmission shifts fine.
Good clutch.
All lights work.
Two sets of keys, and two remotes.
Clean title in hand.

The not so good.

Minimal rust except in the usual 9-5 spots (in front of the rear wheel wheels) Small dent in center of trunk.
Windshield has crack - will need to be replaced.
Check engine light - car runs fine emissions related (more info available)
Shifting into reverse is sometimes difficult. Transmission is fine. Seems to be linkage problem.
Shock absorbers are worn.
A/C doesn't work.
Lights on radio don't work.

I have a bunch of "Aero bits" (seats, wheels, turbo, steering wheel, side skirts etc) available for sale if you are interested.

Serious inquiries only

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't seem to be able to get the links to the pictures to work. If you are interested send me a pm with an email address and I will send them.

·
Super Moderator
9,614 Posts
I don't seem to be able to get the links to the pictures to work. If you are interested send me a pm with an email address and I will send them.
I fixed your pics for you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.