Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Martin
Price: $2900
Mileage: 125,500
Color: Cirrus white exterior, tan leather interior
Reason for sale: Too many cars to street park in the city

Former Saab corporate car from California, in the DMV area since 2004. Think I'm the fifth owner?

Good exterior (parallel parking bumper scratches, some light paint fade when examined up close, wheels painted black with what I think is plastidip) and good interior (tan leather, driver's seat stitching repaired but showing, some pixels missing in SID). Ignition key cylinder replaced previously so uses two different keys (one for door locks, one for ignition). Tires at over 50% tread left; I'll have to measure their depth when I get a chance.

Upgraded with 308mm front brakes, sport steering wheel, and Viggen crossflow intercooler with silicone hoses; converted to wheel studs. Extensive maintenance within last 1k miles including engine sensors, pulleys, plugs, end-links, cat-back exhaust, trans mount, brakes, fuel filter, and power steering lines. Blackstone oil analysis shows a healthy engine, report will be provided with sale.

Convertible top is in great condition, has been previously replaced, and cleaned extensively and treated with hydrophobic treatment; mechanism works as it should.

Unsure about AC since never used it. Compressor cycles and blows cold air after adding freon.

Last year of T5 engine and management, making it more stout and easier to tune for power, should the next owner choose to go down that road. Otherwise a torquey comfortable cruiser with a clean title and clean vehicle history report.

More pictures coming later...

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts