SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell my 1999 Saab 9-3 SE Convertible with 5 speed manual transmission. 124,891 miles. New brakes, tires, power steering lines, tune up, fuel filter, no fluid leaks, and driveline is solid. Rust free. Ready to go for $2,300.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Looks like it's in excellent shape for a 20 year old car. If I were closer I'd be interested. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Located in DC and a little tempted since my '95 SE convertible has seen better days. AC fully functional? Top working correctly / ever been replaced? Windows line up well with top when all up? How many owners and as far as you know, where has the car lived? Thanks and sorry for all of the questions!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
AC compressor cycles on and off but blows cool not super cold so may just need to be recharged.

Top works perfectly and looks new. No tears. I am guessing the owner before me recently replaced. Windows fit tight and no leaks even when I wash it.

Carfax shows 3 previous owners before me. The first owner had it in California. Second one split time between California and Montana. The last owner before me has had it since 2004 and resided in Maryland. The vehicle was serviced exclusively at Scandinavian Import Service in Rockville. No rust whatsoever on it.

I bought it a year ago with the intention of restoring for my weekend cruiser. I recently got it to where it was to my liking and ready to hit the road but saw an incredible deal on a G35 that I jumped on so have no more room in my garage for this car. It is absolutely ready for the road and is a strong performer. If interested and want to see it we can go over everything that has been updated by me and the previous owner. Still keep it in the garage till its sold.

It is not a perfect car but the paint still shines with no clear coat peeling, the interior is clean and in decent condition for its age, has a nice performance exhaust so sounds great, and I feel it is priced to reflect all of this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.