SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Saab 9-5 sedan w/ V6 and every available option (side airbags, sunroof, heated and cooled leather seats with almost no wear, top sound system, etc.) New timing belt, water pump and other maintenance. Feels like a nearly new car. Light green in color w/ tan int. SID repaired to 100%. Tires have plenty of tread left. Not a spot of rust, pain is shiny all around and car has no accident history (can provide Carfax I got before I bought it or you can look at autocheck on my ebaymotors classified). I am the second owner; first owner purchased new from Saab dealer and put on almost all the miles (150,000). Only used for last few months to drive to and from work so it has less than 152,000 now. Taking a newer Audi from significant other who is going abroad so must sell ASAP as I don't have parking for two cars. I had been planning to keep this car a while. Located on Brookline/Brighton border.

Hard to find a nicer, safer car for $3400. Email or call (202) 997-3739 to come see. I am willing to make a deal to get this gone immediately, though I'll be sad to see it go :cry:. Cheers!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.