SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im selling my pride and joy. But just got a 1999 5 door in that purple color ;ol;. Cant afford 3 cars. So its gotta go :cry:. Anyways. Its got a clutch with about 10000 mi on it. No leaks. Burns no oil. Has new canvas top. Top works but had a leak and needs the system bled for it to work. I just put it down by hand. Nice body and paint. I did a custom interior with recaro seats in the front from a 2007 hyundai tiburon gt. All recovered in red leather with black suede inserts. Has new control arms. The wheels in the pictures are not incuded. I put most of it back to stock. But still has the interior and a saabsport on it. Car has 129000 mi. The transmission might need replaced soon. As gear change is sometimes difficult and makes a slight metal to metal noise on acceleration and deceleration. Been like that since i got it. Everything works. Has ac that works but isnt all that cold. Newer dic, new fuel filter, newer tires, thermostat and coolant temp sensor. Any questions just ask. Ill update as i think of stuff

And i tried posting pics but it says i already posted them??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts