Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Wesley

Location - Needmore PA

Means of contact: PM, email or text 3013026102

Price: 3400 obo

Mileage (miles/kms): 166k

Considering selling my 1999 9-3, T5 car, JZW stage 7.
166k Miles, Fresh headgasket, intake and manifold gasket, and head bolts.
Has a Clutchnet stage 3 disc, new sachs viggen PP, and new Slave.
Car has been repainted 2008 Saab TX black, has Orange Drag dr38 17x9 wheels.
ITR Mugen front Lip, Yellow Fogs, an 6000k HIDS in the retrofitted headlights.
Hx35 turbo, split pulse manifold made by Reindeer Performance in Scandinavia with a tial 44mm ewg, (no shaft play or smoke), Seimens Deka 80s, walbro 255 pump, new GM 3 bar map, new AEM uego wideband, new bank 1 lambda, 3 inch turbo back exhaust, new ngk 1095s, a new FMIC, with new piping as well, and a forge DV. Also , has a glowshift boost, center mounted pod, new shift linkage, Base car with SE rear and side skirts added, has a crack on the wing, and a crack on the plastic below the drivers taillight. Airshocks and coilovers in the rear, and vogtlands up front (rides great). Few small dings here and there, and the roof is wrapped in burberry patterned 3m vinyl. Transmission has 120k on it, car runs and drives great. Recently replaced items also include TPS, coolant temp sensor , upper lower radiator hoses, oil feed and drain. Upper rad support is slighty cut to accommodate a top mount holset as well. Has a tial 44 mm EWG as well, with a dump tube. Engine does not knock an timing chain is quiet. Oil changed religiously every 3k miles life of the car. Clean title as well. Included is much extra FMIC piping and couplers, original radiator fans, the ac compressor, the rear vogtlands. Asking 3200 driven away, or willing to part out the go fast setup for 1100 and your factory turbo and manifold and downpipe. This car has moosepucks old turbo setup, and will easily eat a corvette or 5.0 coyote alive. It has no hard time doing a burnout from a 70 mph roll as well. Also setup to run e85. For low ballers and tire kickers, this is how much I want for my car. I have a lot of time, sweat, blood, tears, and time with this car.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Post can be locked or closed, this has been taken care of.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.