SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm new to the forum, and I wish it was under better circumstances. I'm hoping my car can be of use to another Saab lover.

Name: K Page
Means of Contact: email, [email protected]
Price: Best Offer (I just want to see it go to a good home)

Description:
I have a 1998 900 SE turbo 2 door manual, around 198,000 miles. I was "saabotaged" by some black ice and collided with the guardrail on the front driver's side. The headlight, signal, and bumper have damage. The radiator and intercooler were pushed 2" back near the exhaust; sadly too close to safely drive. It starts fine, but I'm concerned about the radiator. The hood is fine. The engine is fine, as is the transmission. 9-3 wheels. All this to say, it has a little more body work than I can cope with. I really don't want to send it to a salvage or sell for scrap, so I'm wondering if anyone on here has use for it. I need to figure out what to do with it by Saturday. Breaks my heart, I love this car and want to see it in good hands.

I currently don't have pictures of the whole car, but I do have pictures of the damage. I'm in St Louis, and this happened on a trip in Kansas City last week.

Pictures:
IMG_20200110_213836_01.jpg IMG_20200110_213845_01.jpg IMG_20200110_213856_01.jpg

·
Registered
9,358 Posts
Ouch!

I do have a suggestion, I don't think the title can be changed, but you might want to repost with a more descriptive title.

Also, because most likely the car will go for parts, pictures of the undamaged parts (including interior) of the car so people can judge whether there's stuff that they might want.

A description of the maintenance done to the drivetrain and suspension would help as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts