My sequence is a little different... but I don't know if the NA motor changes the exhaust part:
With pan out
- break middle subframe bolts loose with car on ground
- unplug oxy sensors and push connectors though brackets
- jack car and put on stands
- remove three nuts holding downpipe to turbo
- remove exhaust clamp post cat. Stock may also have bracket bolted to engine, remove bolt. Drop down pipe.
- remove front subframe bolts
- remove middle subframe bolts
- remove oil pan bolts
- lever a piece of wood, approx 3" between subframe and body
- whack oil pan with rubber mallet and wiggle pan from above subframe and out
- look up... and remove oil delivery tube that is running across engine, internally just above pan. Note location before removing.
With pan out
- remove bolts holding pickup tube in pan.
- clean pan, screen & pickup tube.
- put new o-ring on pickup tube
- put new o-rings on oil delivery tube
- Optional: break your oxy sensors free in the pipe while you have the pipe out. Put a very small amount of anti-seize on the thread and reinstall. This is just PM for when you need to do them in 50K miles.
- clean gasket surface of pan to "perfect" and wipe with alcohol or similar
- clean bottom of block same as above
- install oil delivery tube into original location
- put a 1/16" bead of Loctite 518 on the bottom of block. Smear flat.
- install pan and bolts; lightly snug; torque in pattern per WIS
- reinstall everything else reverse of removal