SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right Ive searched around and found many topics like the one I am going to start now but non of them seem to give a good thorough answer.

The instrument panel on my Saab has stopped working, on occasion it does turn itself back on but that is only like once or twice a week. Everything on the instrument panel seems to work but the guages those are constantly off, just the emergency lights work, and the panel lighting doesnt work either.

If this is just a panel replacement than that shouldnt be to hard I found a place to buy them.

Another question what is the Instrument Panel Bezel, because I know that the cluster is what we see, what is a bezel.

Any response would be great, and a response from someone that knows alot about my kind of saab would be even better.

Another Problem im having is I replaced the Casette Player with a CD Player, but it doesnt seem like the +12v Constant wire is working what could be the cause of this?

Thanks

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Another Problem im having is I replaced the Casette Player with a CD Player, but it doesnt seem like the +12v Constant wire is working what could be the cause of this?

This current is controlled by the ICE, the same device that allows the radio to be used with the ignition off.

Bezel is the trim of the panel - this is from my head, NOT Wikipedia.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts