SaabCentral Forums banner

1994 Saab 9000 CSE 5 Sp (SOLD)

1475 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ctruss53
After 26 years it is time for me to say goodbye to this enjoyable vehicle that only has 151,000 miles on it and no accidents. Original owner with all maintenance records available. Runs great with both exhaust system and clutch recently replaced. Showing some rust and the temperature control on the A/C heating system don’t always work so that will need to be dealt with. Also has electrical gremlins that rear their ugly heads at times, and the most recent fun was last month when the ignition switch wouldn’t turn the car off so I would have to purposely pop the clutch to shut ‘er down. However, it magically fixed itself and is back working now. Have no clue why. Right now the headlight switch is loose and I can’t get the dim lights to stay on, so if I have to drive it at night I’ve got to use the brights. Various scratches and a few door dings add to its character. Spare set of wheels with snow tires included, although there aren’t a lot of miles left on the snows….or the current all-season tires either. Leather seats all in good shape. Radio plays high quality static; I’m assuming the antenna connection came loose. CD player still works great, so this car will allow you to enjoy those discs that are currently sitting around gathering dust. I’ll even include a free CD with purchase! The interior roof liner has lost it’s stickiness so it flaps around a little if I drive with the windows down. This vehicle has been a well-loved member of our family but all good things come to an end. Hoping a Saab enthusiast will give this vehicle a fresh start and keep it on the road for a few more years.

Name: D Freed

Means of contact:
[email protected]

Price:
$1000 obo
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Automotive side marker light
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire Cloud
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light
Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Pattern
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Reactions: swedespeed7
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
This is local, and it is the same model I sourced the engine from for my hot rod build. This might be worth buying to make sure I have everything I need to make my project run.

I'll wait a bit to see if anyone wants to buy this to use it as it is and fix it up. If you are still trying to sell it in the next few weeks, I might be in touch.

If you are curious, check out my project.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.