SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, Im selling my 1994 Classic Saab 900 turbo convertible. I am only the second owner of the car the previous owner stopped driving this car early on and I even purchased the car with the original tires on it. This car is very well equipped with heated power seats along with power windows, power and heated mirrors. The interior of the car is in decent condition with only one small tear on the drivers seat and some leather disorientation on the passenger seats, the back seats look as though no one has ever even sat in the them. The exterior of the car is in great condition no rust and so scuffs of any kind, when I bought the car in the beginning of the spring it did have some oxidation on the hood so that was repainted otherwise it still has all of its original paint on the car.The cars engine is in great condition turbo works fantastic. The on y new parts on the car are the transmission which was put in less than 3000 miles ago. And the other parts being the new stereo system i just recently put in it. It has all new speakers all around the car and I even put a rockford fosgate amp in the trunk. The only reason I'm selling the car is because I need to buy a more suitable car for my active winter lifestyle. Price is 5000 Obo The car is currently in Denver Colorado but I am willing to make a trip any where around Colorado

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts