1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Just staretd to strip a 9000 for parts.
Low spec 1994 2.0 model.
Let me know (PM or email) if there are any bits you are after.

International post isn't an issue but remember it may not be cheap (!)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I'm looking for the base mounting, non-electric, for the driver's seat, maybe passengers as well, likely off a cloth seat, pretty certain not one else is after these so hopefully you have them?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kevin

They are indeed manual cloth (grey) seats so not in any great demand from 9000 owners. They are however in huge demand from VW camper owners :)

So I have both available. How much of the base do you require ?
Would we be talking about shipping within UK or elsewhere (you also list USA as a location)

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Need them in the UK, Kent, for fitting to a track car seats, for MOT the drivers must be adjustible. All I want is the actual mount, none of the seat, only attractive as the holes can mount on the OEM positions, not hard to weld up something else but if they are available I'm interested.

Where are they located, and how much do you want for one or both of them?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Kev

I understand. However, even manual cloth seats in good nick will fetch £50 the pair in a heartbeat to the VW camper fraternity and I doubt the bases are worth that to you............... or are they?
No base equals no value as seats to camper owners.

Sorry

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Kev

No problem at all. The seats have sold now anyway and will be fitted into the inevitable VW camper this weekend :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
I need the two internal front windscreen pillar covers if they have good cloth and all plastic lugs are in place

In West Sussex

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hi Kev C

I have the ECU, it is a Jetronic though. I also have the lambda cable. I will check part numbers & condition and post back later (absolutely teeming it down here right now)

Mossypossy
I do have both the A post trims but they are both shredded, sorry

Cheers
Phil

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Kev C

Ok, I have taken off the ECU.
It is a Jetronic, Bosch number 0280000584, Saab number 9119470

There is no lambda on the car (quite unusually for a 94)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts