56 Posts
Name:Alex
Location - Breckenridge, CO
additional details:
Means of contact: PM or 815-355-9956
Price: $800 OBO
Transmission Type (auto/manual):Manual
Mileage (miles/kms):200,000 Miles of smiles
Description: So I bought this car from the original owner in 2009 with 130,000 miles on it. It has taken me all over the country and never gave me too many problems. It is a midwest car and even though I washed it every weekend it still has a considerable amount of rust on the front fenders. It was in an accident at one point I think. Other than the rust the body is decent. The hood hinges rusted out and snapped off the hood so it doesn't flip down when you open it. The high pressure power steering hose sprung a leak on the way back to CO from IL over Christmas. The fan runs all the time thanks to the jumper I installed because the fan wouldn't turn on at all. The washer squirter doesn't work, nor does the A/C, it has a straight thru pipe instead of a catalytic converter, the fuel gauge might work but its unplugged from the sender, and there is a rust hole in the trunk where the spare tire is. The interiors pretty clean though. No rips, some stains, no headliner, in addition to a CD player with ipod hook up and aux port, 3 gallons of anti freeze, 3 boxes of new parts or stuff that fell off over the years, a Yakima roof rack, as well as all the receipts that I remembered to keep. My goal was to drive this car to 200,000 since my 9000 Aero was taken from me way too soon. This car has a ton of sentimental value to me but please low ball me. If you need any parts I am willing to sell them as well so lemme know what you need and Ill see if I've got it and give you a hell of a deal. Thanks!
Pictures (embedded pics or links to external albums are mandatory):text for pics right away. Ill add some later though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Trip

Will the car make the trip to AZ (900 miles) without extensive work? Considering getting car, loading with parts and driving home.

--Paul

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will the car make the trip to AZ (900 miles) without extensive work? Considering getting car, loading with parts and driving home.

--Paul
I wouldn't doubt it for a second. I just drove it to southern California and unless I can get a new car it's going to go to Chicago in the middle of May. I have more parts for the car there as well if you don't mind the wait.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Saab parts

I have a daily driver '85 C900 8V 3DR( the truck) , a daily driver '91 C900T 'vert (the sports car), an '85 C900T parts 3dr and an '85 C900T SPG to restore.

Wanting to pare these down to two, maybe three usable drivers. I work in computers and don't need to drive much.

Off the top of my head: Would like to get a roof rack, interior for the SPG, turn signal housing for '91, foglights for all, ignition switch for any, carpeting, interior, trunk and door seals for '91, window and door seals for '85, newer turbo for SPG, Red Box type type stuff for the SPG, better dash covering for all.

I can't get away until mid-June. By then Colorado cool will be heaven for an AZ boy.

--Paul

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a daily driver '85 C900 8V 3DR( the truck) , a daily driver '91 C900T 'vert (the sports car), an '85 C900T parts 3dr and an '85 C900T SPG to restore.

Wanting to pare these down to two, maybe three usable drivers. I work in computers and don't need to drive much.

Off the top of my head: Would like to get a roof rack, interior for the SPG, turn signal housing for '91, foglights for all, ignition switch for any, carpeting, interior, trunk and door seals for '91, window and door seals for '85, newer turbo for SPG, Red Box type type stuff for the SPG, better dash covering for all.

I can't get away until mid-June. By then Colorado cool will be heaven for an AZ boy.

--Paul
I cant say that my car has much of what you need but Ive tried to keep everything intact and original as possible. This car has seen a lot and it shows. If your serious about it I can definitely have it ready for you by mid June and it'll have a few more miles on it. Ive already put 3000 on it since I posted this.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car is sold. Roof rack and parts still available. I'd prefer local pick up but I will ship. I'll try to get a list of parts made up and some pictures later this week.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Here are all of the parts I have. I am very open to offers. If you would like pictures of anything let me know. Thanks.
New
KAE Voltage regulator
Urethane alternator mount bushings (2)
Bosch alternator brush kit
Wahler thermoswitch
URO lower radiator hose (4)
Elring intake gasket (2.1 liter)
Elwis differential cover gasket (5-spd)
Rear Wearever silver brake pad set
Rear Wearever brake rotor (2)
Continental Contitech belt AVX13x1165 (A/C)
Scan tech clutch master rebuild kit
Clutch line
ATE rear brake hose (2)
Headlight Clamping sleeves (3)
Scan tech return valve (white) w/ fuel pump o-ring and 2 smaller o-rings
interior dash bulbs (3)
NAPA washer pump
NAPA Gold oil filter
URO multi purpose relay (1324749)
Cat. converter gasket w/ bolts
2" exhaust muffler clamp
rubber exhaust hanger

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Used
Headlights (broken mounting tabs) (2)
OEM Hubcaps (slightly broken but still work) (4)
SAAB relay (belt warning)
SAAB relay (yellow- 95 15 099)
park brake switch
OEM cassette organizer
OEM seat belt bolt covers (4)
OEM interior hooks (2)
clutch depressor tool
clutch master cylinder w/ broken pedal tab
torx license plate bolts (6)
owners manual, service records etc. in OEM case

·
Super Moderator
9,444 Posts
Your thread has been moved to the Parts section of the Classifieds as your car has been sold but you still have available parts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts