SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 92 Saab 900... pretty bummed but can only find 3rd and 4th gear and have tried replacing that stupid bushing underneath but no go. Wife says car has to go and cant argue cause have 3 kids lol. Car has very minimal rust... I mean very minimal, the dash is cracked but what can i say its a 92. All the gauges work, they headliner by the sunroof is starting to sag slightly (can barely notice) oh yes the sunroof works perfectly with no leaks(cleaned and re-greased). Car starts up all the time and motor sounds yummy.

Now the bad that might deter buyers.
-rear main seal leaks (you know that was coming)
-like I said before your only going to find 3rd and 4th.. that's all she got right now. Shifter bushing was replaced... twice.
-ebrake needs adjusting... it works but I wouldn't trust it.
-the owner before replaced the ignition but I think he missed something because it doesn't have the reverse lockout feature.
-a/c doesn't work... compressor seem like it does but needs the top a/c line (you will see in pics). HEAT DOES WORK AND SO DOES THE HEATED SEAT.
-Driver seat... has a tear, beat up from use I guess (will see in pics). Other seats I can say are not too shabby.
-She needs brakes but stops no problem.
-i think she needs a coolant sensor. I have the part (came in time for my tranny to go). Will most likely replace it. Seems like the car feeds to much fuel sometimes and tends to rev a little high (already replaced thermostat).
-Has the "not going full boost at times" problem.

That's all I can think of. The car does come with some service records and I maintained it too. Did oil changes with synthetic between 2000-2500 miles. I was going to do more things but the tranny issue was it. The cars a tank and loved driving... now to put my 9-5 back on the road.

Will have vin and pics up soon... by this Friday.
Asking $1000 firm... I feel that's fair. If not just let me know. Not sure what 900's usually sell for. Like I said the body is in nice condition for a 20+ year old car. You'll see in the pics.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry will post some pics tonight with vin... need a quick sale on car because need money for other venture. so dropped to 700 negotiable.

Also selling my 99 9-5. Car needs a the clucth slave inside the tranny. Selling that for 800 negotiable. I will have pics and vin of her tomorrow.

So quick recap 2 saabs for sale. Please no crazy low balling, My number is 516-652-6050

1 - 2 of 2 Posts