SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got back into the Saab realm. Came with low miles,153k and a 5 speed but has some surface rust on some panels and the floor is probably the worst I am removing the interior and doing some rust rehab with Gemplers rust converter. Can you guys please look at the attached pics and let me know what these connections are/connect to correctly?

Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Crankset

this is under the rear seat, (the rust looks worse than in reality)

Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Crankset
Motor vehicle Grey Hood Automotive design Auto part

this one is on the passenger side, behind the knee bolster. the orange wire was already disconnected and the black clip was hanging

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Hood Automotive exterior

with this one, I am curious about the vacuum hose (3way connector) to the right of the airbox. Is that 3rd tee supposed to connect to the line behind the pressure valve directly above on the intake manifold line (black hose). I looked at the vacuum line diagram on the wheel well and it seems to connect there.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
8,981 Posts
1. Switch for Saab Guard alarm
2. IIRC it's the idle signal for automatic transmission
3. I wouldn't want to guess at what someone has done to a c900's vacuum system over time... I would follow the vacuum diagram on the wheel well closely.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you very much, what does the aux plug (#1) supposed to plug into

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found what the 3way splitter connects to. its a 'delivery valve' here it is on the diagram #30. Does any have a spare one? It seems its no longer sold.
Product Font Auto part Circle Parallel

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes I read about that recall. I'm going to leave it alone. Just got new vacuum hoses.

Btw here is one more connection under the rear seat, driver side that seems to be fugazi
Electrical wiring Rock-climbing equipment Wire Electrical supply Office supplies

The purple wire is cut off, there is no electrical connection for it inside the harness
Weird

1 - 14 of 14 Posts