SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

So I've been lurking, I have my 86 9kt, but she needs to be sidelined to have a fair amount of work done, including a new turbo, so I was searching the classifieds and craigslist, found something, so I now own a 1990 900 Turbo :cool:
Pics can be found here
http://www.saabphotos.com/gallery/album722

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Great looking car. I knew you would be back in c900 land again:cool:

Man that is a good looking car; however, thoes carpets need one heck of a shampoo.:eek:

Black turbo:cool:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
woywitka said:
Great looking car. I knew you would be back in c900 land again:cool:

Man that is a good looking car; however, thoes carpets need one heck of a shampoo.:eek:

Black turbo:cool:
Thanks! I had been looking for another Saab, I have my 9000, so I was looking for something else since I sold my Volvo 960, and decided to keep my eyes peeled for a c900. I found an SPG sitting, left a message at the house, never heard back, saw a few, but I think I picked this car up for the right price- $900. The only major issue really is the turbo is only getting base boost, the car is driveable, and I have a few days before I can register it, so I'm going to tinker with the car tomorrow (my day off). I'd have it registered Monday afternoon, but I have physical therapy several times during the week so my schedule is iffy, and as great as Saabs are (especially a clean, somewhat not-so-rusty c900), my health and well being is important, so I guess I could live having to drive my 9000 :x:confused:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont think this car has ever had the spare tire removed! It still has the original tire bag for the old tire, and the handle for the jack is "attached" to the spare tire itself, and I'm assuming that the car has what a c900s headliner is supposed to look like :lol:

I did a quick 15 minute wash today before work, still sitting with no plates, need to change that soon

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Hey it does looks really straight.

In my Personal opinion that looks like a a potential gem for sure. SOme acid on thoes wheels, remove and wash carpets, stich and contion the seat and you're laughing.

IN REALLY polished up shape one could sell a comparable car like that for $4K-$5K here.

Black always looks immaculate on a c900 as long as the paint is well polished and waxed. If you go so far as to buying a $8 can of undercoating, respray your wheel wells to really clean up the look.

Awsome find:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts