SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
89 900 SPG for sale

Car was purchased in the Fall of 2007 to restore. I have it 75% to 80% there, but have lost interest. Garaged winters. This car is one of only 841 SPG's that were made in 1989, it is EXTREMELY RARE. This car has all the features on it... power windows, heated seats, sunroof, heated mirrors, etc. Body has been completely rust abated and completely repainted. Edwardian Grey exterior with Buffalo Grey interior. Interior is almost excellent condition….no sagging headliner and very few splits on the dash. Leather is in good to excellent condition and have a new leather back for the drivers seat that needs installation. Currently has XM satellite tuner and aftermarket radio with 6 disc CD changer, but have original radio and equalizer that can be easily reinstalled. 5 Speed manual transmission. High mileage at 287,000, but still mechanically sound with no blow by and still strong turbo boost. Previous owner changed oil regularly and added oil treatment every other oil change. New shocks and Euro headlights A/C needs to be repaired. Power doors not working, but have aftermarket kit that have yet to get around to installing. Have other pictures I can send upon request. Please email or call with questions. 860-693-0592/860-402-0010

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car was purchased in the Fall of 2007 to restore. I have it 75% to 80% there, but have lost interest. Garaged winters. This car is one of only 841 SPG's that were made in 1989, it is EXTREMELY RARE. This car has all the features on it... power windows, heated seats, sunroof, heated mirrors, etc. Body has been completely rust abated and completely repainted. Edwardian Grey exterior with Buffalo Grey interior. Interior is almost excellent condition….no sagging headliner and very few splits on the dash. Leather is in good to excellent condition and have a new leather back for the drivers seat that needs installation. Currently has XM satellite tuner and aftermarket radio with 6 disc CD changer, but have original radio and equalizer that can be easily reinstalled. 5 Speed manual transmission. Original mileage at 287,770, mostly highway, but still mechanically sound with no blow by and still strong turbo boost. Previous owner changed oil regularly and added oil treatment every other oil change. New shocks and Euro headlights A/C needs to be repaired. Power doors not working, but have aftermarket kit that have yet to get around to installing. Have other pictures I can send upon request. Please email or call with questions. 860-693-0592/860-402-0010

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts