Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am the original owner. My car has 155,000 miles on it. I would like to sell it to someone that will refurbish and drive it. It has not been driven for 10 years, needs a new "starting brain" according to my mechanic. I live in Orange County CA. Please msg me for photo or questions.

·
Super Moderator
1,649 Posts
Hi Lisa, posting pictures or a link to an album, plus location and contact info, is mandatory for a classifieds posting. Please update your thread.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Lisa, posting pictures or a link to an album, plus location and contact info, is mandatory for a classifieds posting. Please update your thread.
Okay, I thought my email was my contact info and that my location was Orange County CA was enough info. I will attach a photo tomorrow

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Josh, Sorry if I didn't post correctly... it's my first time putting my car Sven out there for sale. My husband is happy but I am not.

Lisa

·
Super Moderator
1,649 Posts
Okay, I thought my email was my contact info and that my location was Orange County CA was enough info. I will attach a photo tomorrow
What is your email? i don’t see it in your post.

No worries on posting correctly. It’s too bad you only joined to just sell your car. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.