SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Accident forces me to sell/part out my1988 SPG turbo, 227,xxx Car was parked when another car hit it head on at about 30mph buckling the frame. Car can’t be driven and I would prefer to sell the whole car as a package deal and will consider any reasonable offer. Car is located about 12 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA.
Complete engine rebuild ($3,000) at 225,000 including new radiator, distributor, alternator and belts. Modifications include JSP intercooler pipes ($75), Mitsubishi intercooler with fan ($50), Nardi custom steering wheel with MOMO adapter ($150), MSD ignition 6AL ($100), Vortec boost master ($50), Magnecor wiring ($35), Innovate LM1 wide band O2 monitor with dynatune digital gauge ($150), SPEC 3 Competition clutch, excellent dash (2 small cracks), White faced gauges, stainless steel brake lines, JSP performance turbo (Clipped wheel) ($600), 32lb. injectors with custom fuel chip and modified APC box, fuel pressure gauge, drilled and slotted rotors, Phantom Grip Limited slip differential, Intrax springs, interior good to excellent, driver side seat shows some wear, custom leather seat covers on stock front seats, new battery, AC works, short shifter, 3” turbo back exhaust, Koni shocks, original Whale tail ($450). SPG body moldings ($500).
Also have color matched rear window cover with louvers ($250), 4 stock SPG wheels without tires ($400), assorted spare parts including relays, spare rear deck tray, original door insert panels, fuel pump ($100), rear head rests, spare back seat (Upper), filters, sunroof air deflector, wheel molding strips, vacuum lines, fuel pressure regulators, C9000 front brake calipers, spare driver side rear window, ECU ($75), fuel chips, injectors, and assorted other spare parts.
Earlier version of car, before latest upgrades, can be seen at www.secondmethod.com/saab. Photos and description at www.snjmall.com/saab.
I prefer to sell the total package to one buyer. Every reasonable package offer will be considered. If no one is interested, I will be selling separate parts for price indicated or best offer. Prices do not include shipping. I did not price some parts as the effort to remove them is dependent on what else has been removed. If your offer is accepted, please allow time for the part to be removed, packed and shipped.

·
Registered
20 Posts
casimage, I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

I realize you'd like to sell the whole thing off but I am only interested in the SPG body kit. How damaged is it?

I live just outside PHL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
spg body molding

There is no damage to body moldings other than front lower spoiler. That was torn up by failing to accurately estimate the distance between the spoiler and a concrete parking block.
However, at this point I am still trying to sell the whole car as a package because I do not have the time or interest in parting it out. I will pass along all parts inquiries to whomever buys the total car.
Thanks,

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
I don't want top be rude and low ball you is there a certain amount your looking I'm the ballpark to get

·
Registered
71 Posts
SPG parts

casimage, I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

I realize you'd like to sell the whole thing off but I am only interested in the SPG body kit. How damaged is it?

I live just outside PHL
I have a complete Carlsson kit for sale, 4 reconditioned super aeros (gold powder coated with polished lip) and almost a complete spg kit of various parts. Also, painted wrap around spoiler for the convertible. Anyone interested PM me

·
Registered
106 Posts
Parts

Been trying to get in touch with you through PM's. Really interested in the MSD 6AL and Magnecore wires. What's the best you can do on a package deal with shipping to N. Caldwell, NJ.

Thanks and hope to hear back soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
still have parts?

Just curious if you sold the car whole, or you are parting it out. I'm interested in parts if thats the route your taking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts