1988 Saab 900 Turbo (SPG?) Eduardian Grey - for parts or repair
Clean title in hand
Bought this car about a year ago drove it around 1k miles. Excellent motor and trans
Low miles 88,xxx , doesn't pop out of gear or grind into any gears
Interior is very nice for its age. Car suffers from rust issues. See my post on this forum. If this can be addressed and the rust on the hatch and hood are sorted this car could demand alot of money given the recent sale prices and its relatively low miles.
Drove the car last a few weeks ago on lake shore drive and around the city and it was excellent. Still driving very well but the rust is apparent.
What I have done since ownership, new oil and filter, new rear hatch struts, cleaned and conditioned the seats
Really haven't had to do much, brand new battery 2 mo old, the brakes are working well, engine pulls strong, gearbox is sound, no sagging headliner new bt radio and speakers in the dash.
Previous owner put in a remanufactured turbo from a 91 mitsubishi te-05, pcv system, fuel lines fuel pump and fuel filter tank straps, silicone hoses, new keyser bypass valve, 3.0 bar fuel pressure regulator, within the last three years. everything is working great and no smoke from exhaust. It does leak a little oil.
Reason for selling is I need the space I just bought another car and need the garage space. This is my 5th Saab and I really love them, but I currently daily a fiesta st and the platform is identical. Want to try a RWD car and foolishly bought one sight unseen off the internet which is the new trend these days I suppose.
including brand new upper control arms and some sen sen struts with the purchase
3 keys and a book of records also included. Would highly recommend a tow
2000 obo
Thanks for your consideration