SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we have a 1987 Saab 9000 16v Turbo with DOHC

Am selling this on behalf of a family friend so please be patient if responses to any questions are slow!

The shell is in fairly good condition, the usual small car park dings and stone chips you would expect of a car of this age, the only real areas of any rust are the arches (pictured) but this doesn't look to far gone to be able to fix.

Mileage is just under 280k but the engine had a full rebuild 5 years ago and has only done 50k since.

The car has pretty much every optional extra that was going at the time (FM stereo with cassette player/CD player/Graphic EQ, full leather interior, central locking, alloy wheels, power windows all round, climate control, electric sunroof, headlight wipers etc.)

The interior is in excellent condition bar a rip in the headliner at the rear of the car (pictured)

Alloys are in fair condition and all tyres have plenty of tread

Car is currently SORN and as been standing for the last year or so, so will need to be trailered away

Hopefully someone can save this rare model, should be just a new battery, quick service and fresh fuel and she'll be off!

Car is located just outside Whitchurch, Shropshire (SY13)

I've been as honest as possible, any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will endeavour to get them answered as quick as possible

Price: Offers?

Pictures

Contact: either drop me a PM or email avfcfan at gmail dot com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts