SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was off the road for a while due to a few issues, but it is such a blast to be driving it again.
The recent work was done at Troll Motors here in Seattle (Georgetown) and those folks love to
have 99s in and go above and beyond in service for them.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wondered what happened to this car, as I enjoyed the build blog before it stopped. I had a red 99GL 5-door in my teenage years. Glad yours is still living.

·
Registered
2005 9-5 Aero Wagon
284 Posts
My car was off the road for a while due to a few issues, but it is such a blast to be driving it again.
The recent work was done at Troll Motors here in Seattle (Georgetown) and those folks love to
have 99s in and go above and beyond in service for them.

View attachment 286318 View attachment 286320
What a beaut. Nate knows his 99s and has the parts to keep them alive.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a few detail things to finish on the car. Here are some more photos with some detail of how insane I was with it. I had the door latches zinc plated and used a thin strip of walnut to replace the peeling simulated wood sticker where the under dash switches are. :ROFLMAO: I need to get the mirrors, front cowling and various other trim pieces sandblasted to painted black. I had some pieces powder coated for the bumpers but they don't really look right.

Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Speedometer Car
Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Steering wheel Car
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Fixture
Product Car Automotive design Vehicle door Automotive exterior

1 - 7 of 7 Posts