SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Is anyone running 19" rims and also lowered suspension without any modifications to the arches etc??

I am thinking of buying 19" x 8j Rota Grid alloys but want to know if this will just be a bolt on and enjoy set up or will i encounter rubbing or bumping out?

If anyone has any pictures of 19" wheels on your car please attach to this thread

many Thanks

Graham.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
Hi,

Is anyone running 19" rims and also lowered suspension without any modifications to the arches etc??

I am thinking of buying 19" x 8j Rota Grid alloys but want to know if this will just be a bolt on and enjoy set up or will i encounter rubbing or bumping out?

If anyone has any pictures of 19" wheels on your car please attach to this thread

many Thanks

Graham.
Gonna be a rough ride, that's for sure.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Those are some nice looking wheels on that Combi. Probably what I would go for if I wasn't set on getting a set of 19" TX wheels for my TX.

·
Super Moderator
9,275 Posts
Miro 112 / 19x8.5 / 5x110 / ET32 with 245/35/R19 Continental Extreme Contact DW rubber. Lowered on Koni Yellows and H&R springs. No rubbing. No spacers. Ride isn't any rougher than it was on my old 18" wheels.

·
Registered
432 Posts
yes

19x8.5 et 35 with 235 35 19 tires.

lowered on koni yellows and no name springs. no modification to arches.

how do you like the Koni yellows? What brand wheels are those? When I was shopping I found a set of Eurotec's like that but they said the couldnt redrill. I think a 9-3 wagon is next!

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Swede, if I put 18x8j with an offset of 32 could I put 225/45 tyres on it? Only asking as your the only person I've seen running an et32 offset!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts