SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking for 17x7 or 17x7.5 rims for my scca STX build. Willing to consider any kind of rim in the 5x110 bolt pattern with any offset, but would prefer something somewhat light like the BBS. Going with dunlop star specs so I don't want to pay for tyres also but if there included for free I'll take them. Located in Upstate New York, but willing to drive a considerable distance for the right price. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
just to let you know bbs rkII are not that light they are pretty heavy although rkI's are very light, but they are hard to find.

i think the lightest and most common wheel is the v6 aero fat 5, made by ronal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just to let you know bbs rkII are not that light they are pretty heavy although rkI's are very light, but they are hard to find.

i think the lightest and most common wheel is the v6 aero fat 5, made by ronal.

Thanks for the info man, do you happen to know the weight? And is 26 lbs relatively light?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello, I'm looking for 17x7 or 17x7.5 rims for my scca STX build. Willing to consider any kind of rim in the 5x110 bolt pattern with any offset, but would prefer something somewhat light like the BBS. Going with dunlop star specs so I don't want to pay for tyres also but if there included for free I'll take them. Located in Upstate New York, but willing to drive a considerable distance for the right price. Thanks for looking!
i am selling these. il just take the tires off for you, rare saab snowflake rimshttp://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234182

·
Registered
421 Posts
If you can find 17" BBS RKI's, they are about the lightest factory Saab 17" wheel you can find. I believe they are 17 lbs. The RKII's are ~26 lbs.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts

here are mine for sale, two brand new rims

http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235323

pm me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts