SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saab 9-5 items for sale:

—Set of 16” “Prestige” wheels and tires. $180. 2002 9-5 stock flat-faced 10-spoke wheels, with Kumho Solus P215/55R16’s. Some rash and scratches as you’d expect for 10-year old wheels. Good tread on tires , but will consider removal. (see pics here)

—1999-2001-style Saab/Scania center caps, set of four. $25

These wheels are a visual upgrade to the 2000 9-5 stock wheels even though they’re the same size, and could be a classy-looking performance upgrade for your 9-3/900 if you don’t want my tires. Check the pictures from Saab if you don't believe me.

I replaced some pristine year-2000 10-spokes with these (as shown at the link), and even with the scuffs the change was a big visual improvement. They just look more modern and appropriate for the car, IMHO.

Also available:

—Original spare tire & wheel for 9-5 or 9-3. Used once or twice. $35. Red like all Saab spares are supposed to be.

—Rear mudguards, NEW. $40. Fits 02-05 9-5 wagon. Stamped with “SAAB”. Never used, new in bag- I understand these also fit the Aero.

—Pair of black unpainted side skirts (rocker panels) for 2000 9-5 lpt. $25. I thought about trying this with them, a la the 9000 Aero, which looks really sweet, but ended up getting 9-5 Aero skirts that were already silver.

—Stock gray floor mats from 2000 9-5. $35. All in good shape except front passenger, which had bleach spilled on it. Price is for the three (or all four if you actually want the bleached one too.)

ALSO - DIN-slot cup/coinholder bought for Classic 900. $20. Edges are square and need to be rounded off with a Dremel to fit nicely in one of the 900's slots. I sold the car before I got around to doing that though...

thanks!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Floor mats

Front floor mats gone. Rears are still available. These are actually the heavy duty mats that are a tiny bit darker than the gray carpet of the originals (but still match).

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
180 bucks, folks

That includes a whole set of good tires, mounted and balanced.

If you need new tires, it would be cheaper to buy my wheels!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need new tires?

If you need tires, buy my wheel/tire package. Tires are almost new.

Mounted and balanced on ALU38 Prestige wheels.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some parts still available:

Wheels/tires, donut spare, center caps and mats are sold.

I still have:
--Brand new rear mud guards for a 02-06 sportcombi. $30.
--Driver side headlight lens for a 99-01. Original eqpt, so it should be pitted just enough to match your passenger side one, ships with new seal and clips (although I suggest you reuse your old ones). $25.
--black lpt side skirts, make an offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts